Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

year 5 and 6 camp writting

At camp it was so fun we did lots of things. we did kayaking we went to Mangere pools and we did get lost we did lots of activities. Camp is a fun activity. camp is so fun we do lots of stuff like sleeping  dancing and yeah when we eat drink and that’s it .My favorite thing is kayaking on the water it was so fun when  we got there we got lots of instructions from mr burt which he’s our principle like paddling on a canoe. I well like to thank mr burt  for starting all of this and if it wasn't for him then we wouldn't even do camping and i well like to thank my mum and dad for paying the money my teachers and mr burt.I learnt at camp to be kind true and necessary  to people .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah! It's great to read that you loved kayaking at camp. It was so windy when we were out on the water. Do you have a photo you would like to add to this writing?

    ReplyDelete