Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Reading & The Achieving Goal's

Kia Ora , Today we have returned to our Literacy class 

Im In Room 3  with Mrs , Telea 

My Group Name is Named After Grace she was a Moari Legend from the
very , very pass.

This Term what I'll  be Achieving is to work hard and get my grades up 
To a satistfying age  .
I will be reading for at least 20 to 30 Minutes for this Term 
I want to start with a good Attitude of mine and end with a positive term for this year .!

This Is a Image of my book that I will be reading for This week Straight . 
It is Illistrated Jules faber 
and posted In 2016 which was 4 years ago .
Name : Weirdo ,crazy weird 6 
 ANH DO !


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliah, I hope you will get to read everyday for 30 minutes too! Well one on setting yourself this goal.

    ReplyDelete