Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Leadership Highlights

Sharing Highlights From Last Week . 

 Last week the year 7s participated in activitys at school while year 8s were at year 8 leadership camp.

This week Team 5 got to share there highlight from last week starting from wendesday to friday . 

We did so much Activitys like go cars , achery , shooting riffles , ping ball , jiggers & much more but . My favourite highlight from last week was achery & go cars because It was different & it was alot of fun . But most of all we all worked as a team,I loved every second of camp It was full of fun momments & memmories. 

I also love my group cabin they were really fun to hang out with & so loyal to one another they respect eachother & that what I want to be able to achive.

The reason why we did all of this is because we had to show our leaderships in camp even if we are not a leader we can show what leaders are and how we participate . 

Next year what I really want to achieve is to participate & courage people that are not In my team & that's not really my friends . What I will also like to achive is to show dignity ( respect , honnour , loyalty ) . 

We created so much memmories and I will just like to treasure every momment of that weekend and hoping to see that camp again .  

This image is about one of my teams favourite highlight because It not just about one person its about everyone . We all participated In our team item my team did a act of the three little pigs . 
Me : pig 
Delijah : pig 
Caleb : pig 
Freedom : mother pig 
Alison & Tuluinga : straw house 
Paige , jahzara deelani laylani  : brick house 
Josh & kevin : stick house 
paschal : story teller 
Kohatu : wolf 

My teams characters . 



No comments:

Post a Comment