Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

SLJ Bonus Activity: Waka Ama

Todays SLJ task everyone who has signed up for the SLJ competition & is doing the Waka Ama bonus activity would have been able to watch a Waka Ama video clip. After we have watched the video we would have to write a short story is I would want to do Waka Ama. Image result for waka ama

I would like to do Waka Ama because It was an old sport my Mum use to do back when she was my age. I would also like to be a part of Waka Ama because I would like to give myself a really tough challenge such as this cool water sport. I would love to do Waka Ama as it'll help me improve my learning & help me with so many cool water safety things. After I was watching the Waka Ama video I saw how much training everybody does to complete the competition. Waka Ama sounds like a really cool sport & I would like to represent my family with such awesomeness. I think you should try Waka Ama out as well.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Aaliah, it's great to read that you're keen to participate in the Waka Ama race. I think you are right, it would be a really tough challenge, tough on the fitness and strength. I think it would certainly involve a lot of team work and determination.

    Do you play any other sports? I play soccer, netball and basketball, which are very different to Waka Ama.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete